Maxim A. Zgodko, LL.M.
Attorney at law, Head of the attorney's bureau, registration number 77/3011 in the Moscow attorney's register
Office phone:+7 (495) 374-91-80
Skype Name: maxxab
Practices law since 1991
since 2000 – attorney-at-law, member of the Inter-Regional Bar Association
since 2005 – Managing Partner at Zgodko & Partners law office
since 2007 – member of the governing Board of the Bar Association
Maxim A. Zgodko is a graduate of the Lomonosov Moscow State University and of the Suffolk University Law School in Boston, Massachusetts, USA where he has got his master's degree (LL.M.)
• English (fluent)
• German (fluent)
• Russian (native)
• French (basic)
• Croatian (basic)
• Italian (basic)
Since the start of his legal career in 1991 Maxim has been involved in projects with clients and colleagues from different jurisdictions, including Germany, the United Kingdom, Finland, Sweden, Switzerland, Estonia and other countries.
• group companies structuring, including those in different jurisdictions, with respect to differences and peculiarities of legal systems and their combinations;
• legal examination of contracts, both international and interior;
• legal representation in Russian courts;
• representation of foreign corporate and personal interests in Russian government bodies;
• representation of Russian corporate interests in foreign jurisdictions;
• foreign court decree enforcement in Russia and vice versa;
• legal consulting in a wide range of Russian legal fields.
Specific types of cases that have been dealt with:
• vast experience in corporate, tax, customs and international private law;
• M&A legal support experience
• corporate interests representation in all Russian courts in different regions of the Russian Federation;
• corporate interests representation in different law enforcement agencies both in Russian and abroad, in Finland and Switzerland in particular;
• as a result of work performed or closely supervised by Maxim a large number of court decisions in favor of our clients has been achieved throughout years of legal practice.